Wet Dust Extractor/Extraction for:
Compact, Reliable, and High-Volume Dust Collection
The Benetech Wet Dust Extraction System provides high-efficiency dust collection with significant advantages over traditional dry dust collection.
Benetech’s advanced technology supplies a proven, common-sense solution to the issues that can arise with fabric-filter systems and combustible dust. Benetech’s wet dust extractor uses energy generated by a bifurcated fan to encapsulate dust particles into atomized water, a mixing process that requires an aggressive energy transfer in a small space.
The Wet Dust Extraction System supports a smaller footprint, simpler maintenance, and lower installation costs than traditional systems. It also provides high-volume capabilities in one compact unit that can be placed for easy access.
Our system offers great versatility for industries such as mining, power utilities, and heavy process.
The Environmental Protection Agency identifies wet dust extraction/collection as the Best Demonstrated Available Technology. In addition to collecting and handling combustible dust, our wet dust extractor keeps you compliant with current safety regulations.
Benetech Wet Dust Extraction/Collection
Distinct Design Advantages
- Removes 99.7% of dust
- Guaranteed air volume
- Produces multiple air-volume ranges
- Handles hydrated materials
- Eliminates the need for compressed air, belt maintenance, and bag changes
- Increases worker safety by removing the motor from the air stream
- Prevents bag-house explosions due to dry dust handling
- Filters high-temperature incoming gases
- Civil and tunneling applications
- Highwall miner applications
- Coal preparation plants
- Lime dust
- coal reclaim tunnel ventilation
- MCC room pressurization
- Coal transfer stations
- Rail car dumps
- Coal tripper rooms
- Truck dumps
- Conveyor transfer points
- Tunnel ventilation
- Crusher building dust extractor
- Underground coal mining
- FGD plants
We’re ready to support you with efficiently engineered wet dust extraction/collection.
Contact us at (630) 844-1300 today to speak with a Benetech specialist.